PDA

View Full Version : Cubs & Mariners to trade headaches...

JasonL
12-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Silva for Bradley...it's always funny to see ballclubs behave like misguided women, -taking in men with behavioral problems, thinking they can change them...

what a ridiculous waste of time for both these clubs...but I hope they prove me wrong. My luck, only Seattle will benefit.

teetwoohsix
12-18-2009, 01:48 PM
That's funny,how you put that Jason:D Here's my green apple for your red one.
Both teams need to do a little more than trading those two,although sometimes players do come alive with another team(except for Andruw Jones going to the Dodgers).
Baseball is the best,can't wait for 2010 to see what it brings for the game!!

drc
12-18-2009, 01:54 PM
I don’t know what goes on in Bradley’s mind, but Seattle could be a good scenery for him. It's more laid back and polite than some baseball cities. If he and the team plays well, people will be supportive. If he and the team does poorly, most likely people will lose interest rather than get mad.

HRBAKER
12-18-2009, 08:58 PM
I don’t know what goes on in Bradley’s mind, but Seattle could be a good scenery for him. It's more laid back and polite than some baseball cities. If he and the team plays well, people will be supportive. If he and the team does poorly, most likely people will lose interest rather than get mad.

Bradley has had several different changes of scenery to this point. Something tells me there is more to it with him than that.

bobafett72
12-19-2009, 10:09 AM
a LOAD of talent, but seems like minimal desire. A complete waste of space and money.

Jim VB
12-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Bradley has had several different changes of scenery to this point. Something tells me there is more to it with him than that.

Jeff,

Olbermann's blog was funny on this. "Fresh start"??? This will be his seventh!

http://keitholbermann.mlblogs.com/