PDA

View Full Version : Will this site ever come around?

mickey7mantle7
12-13-2009, 03:36 AM
Love this site and to all of those I've met and dealt with!!

My only (minor) issue is the feedback rating. Since I've been a member there never was one set up for members to leave some sort of feedback for others.

Anyone know if there will ever be on or if there is one in the works...? I have close to 10 transactions on here and no-one else knows except for those whom I traded or bought from...anyhow,

Thanks in advance!!

David

barrysloate
12-13-2009, 04:47 AM
David- we have an informal feedback system for the BST. Roughly once a month members start a thread thanking all the people with whom they have had positive transactions during the month. Those who are active and have had good dealings will appear one or more times on the list. It doesn't mean you can't have a good deal with someone not on that month's list, but it should be helpful. As Leon has said, 99% of what goes on on BST is good.

mickey7mantle7
12-13-2009, 05:07 AM
David- we have an informal feedback system for the BST. Roughly once a month members start a thread thanking all the people with whom they have had positive transactions with during the month. Those who are active and have had good dealings will appear one or more times on the list. It doesn't mean you can't have a good deal with someone not on that month's list, but it should be helpful. As Leon has said, 99% of what goes on on BST is good.

Oh, okay. Wasn't aware of that being done. I'll be sure to look out for the next one so I can thow a few names on there...Thanks for the response Barry!!

Leon
12-13-2009, 07:45 AM
When we looked at a feedback system it seemed to be a bit difficult to implement. We mostly just go by how many posts folks have in total. So, if you are only using the BST section, which is fine, but is not the sole intent of the board, you will have less posts (which can sort of be used as feedback). I used to know most people on here but not so anymore. I do have contact information for everyone on the board but, as we know, slime can still creep in. It is buyer beware on the BST and as Barry said (knock on wood) we have few problems over there. You can always PM me and ask if I know someone too....

mickey7mantle7
12-13-2009, 08:06 AM
When we looked at a feedback system it seemed to be a bit difficult to implement. We mostly just go by how many posts folks have in total. So, if you are only using the BST section, which is fine, but is not the sole intent of the board, you will have less posts (which can sort of be used as feedback). I used to know most people on here but not so anymore. I do have contact information for everyone on the board but, as we know, slime can still creep in. It is buyer beware on the BST and as Barry said (knock on wood) we have few problems over there. You can always PM me and ask if I know someone too....

Hey Leon thanks for that. I will definatley keep you in mind if I ever have a question regarding someone on here. Haven't had any issues what so ever. All my transactions have been flawless. Bunch of nice people on here that's for sure...Thanks again Leon!

David

mets41
12-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Looks like you folks are all getting cards. All I'm getting (AGAIN) is coal.