PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Neal Finn Baseball Cards

brendenlilly
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
I am looking for a Zee Nut card for Mickey Neal Finn who played for the Missions in the Pacific Coast league from 1925 - 1929. From 1930 to 1931 he played for the Brooklyn Robins and in 1932 the Brooklyn Dodgers as they changed the names of the team. His last year in the majors was 1933 and he played for the Phillies.

I would appreciate any help in tracking down any of his memorabilia.

I can be contact at 718 926 9471.

Thanks

brianp-beme
12-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Your best bet to track down a card would be to contact Mark MaCrae, who specializes in PCL cards. He posted on the D310 thread from earlier today, and probably be contacted by clicking on his id by his post.

Brian

Leon
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Good luck in your quest. Generally speaking these wants go in our Buy/Sell/Trade section only but since this is a relative this is a fine place to do it...I hope someone on our board can help you. Happy holidays and good luck in your quest.

FrankWakefield
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Finn is in Zee-Nuts, 5 different cards, one each for 1925 through 1929. I've looked through mine and don't have one... I'm sure you'll eventually find one. And Brian advised you well, Mr. Macrae is the man with whom to talk.

brendenlilly
12-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Good luck in your quest. Generally speaking these wants go in our Buy/Sell/Trade section only but since this is a relative this is a fine place to do it...I hope someone on our board can help you. Happy holidays and good luck in your quest.

Leon, is it better if I post it in the buy/sell area?

Thx

Leon
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Brenden,
It is fine here. And the more we talk about it the better for you :). For regular every day board members these wants/needs generally go in that section, in their respective categories. When someone is only looking for something related to a relative, or person of interest, then this is fine. If you post on an every day basis then over there would be better. Good luck in the quest. happy holidays!!

Jacklitsch
12-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Brendan:

In case you miss my post on the BST Mark Macrae has five 1928's and five 1929's for sale.

His contact is mark_macrae@comcast.net

EDIT: That's mark(underscore)macrae@comcast.net