PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays! :)

irishdenny
12-03-2009, 12:18 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that You are All Very Much Missed (at least from where I'm standing :)! I'm still in Iraq and I don't get to visit as often as I'd Like, but none the less, You Guys & Gals are Simply Grand!

And Leon, If you ever get tired of showing off your Young overprint, I'm sure we can arrange to send it a little bit more south in Texas, Like maybe my house :)

I do Hope & Pray that All of you and yours have a Brilliant & Festive Season! Just try stayin' off the Chandeliers :)

As Always............

Leon
12-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Nice to hear from you. You are always one of our best board members with a great attitude towards collecting and life in general. Stay safe and warm and visit us as often as you can. warm regards and happy holidays back at ya...

barrysloate
12-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Denny- be well and stay safe!

Regards,
Barry Sloate

ethicsprof
12-03-2009, 01:54 PM
warmest holiday wishes to you as well!!!
'tis always a pleasure to have your cheerful,kind presence on the board.

best,
barry

Jim VB
12-03-2009, 02:02 PM
warmest holiday wishes to you as well!!!
'tis always a pleasure to have your cheerful,kind presence on the board.

best,
barry

Happy Holidays Denny, and keep your head down!

teetwoohsix
12-03-2009, 05:45 PM
I also would like to wish you and all the troops stuck in Iraq a wonderful holiday,and also let you know how much we appreciate you all.Take care,stay safe!!Much respect,Clayton

wolterse
12-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Denny - Your post brought a big smile to my face. Thanks for checking in from Iraq. I really respect what you and the rest of the troops are doing over there. We think about you every day. Take care of yourself and Happy Holidays!

Ladder7
12-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Denny, For helping to make this world a better place,
http://images4.fotki.com/v45/photos/4/43622/203854/memorial8-vi.gif

ChiefBenderForever
12-04-2009, 05:12 PM
As hard as it is to be over there it must be especially hard during the holidays. Many blessings to you and everyone else over there !

Tim Kindler
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Denny,
Thanks for the Holiday Greetings. I hope you and all of the men and women who are overseas protecting us and giving us the freedoms to enjoy things like Net 54 stay safe and have a joyous Christmas, Hanukah, or whatever Holiday one might celebrate. Thank you for protecting my children with your service. You are a HERO.
Tim Kindler