PDA

View Full Version : Help with identifying team

thxforthebp
11-19-2009, 07:40 AM
I was wondering if anyone can identify the team in this cabinet photo. I had this one for some time and recently rediscovered it when going though some boxes. I have alot of team cabinet photos but this one doesn't appear to be a local or town team like most. The stadium and fans make it seem more like a minor league team. Any help appreciated.

slidekellyslide
11-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Probably a semi-pro or town team...only 10 players suggests that it's not a minor league photo unless it's a very low minor league club like a Nebraska State League team. The obvious thing to do would be to look for small towns with S P initials...which there might not be a lot of.

theantiquetiger
11-19-2009, 02:21 PM
The thing that is interesting to me is the little guy. I am guessing that says "Mascot" across his jersey.

roarfrom34
11-20-2009, 05:56 AM
Probably a semi-pro or town team...only 10 players suggests that it's not a minor league photo unless it's a very low minor league club like a Nebraska State League team. The obvious thing to do would be to look for small towns with S P initials...which there might not be a lot of.

Saint Paul?

cincicards
11-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Most of the Saint Paul pics I have seen are abbreviated STP:

BrockJacob
11-20-2009, 10:26 AM
South Park maybe?