PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardboard #21

toppcat
11-16-2009, 07:51 PM
It got buried in the other thread but the currect issue has a huge, if not exclusive, Net 54 contributors list. I just finished Barry Sloate's short but sweet post war article (uh, that's the Civil War) on the Brooklyn/Philadelphia end of season games and will save the rest of the mag for tomorrow. Well done all around boys!

slidekellyslide
11-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Another excellent issue. It's a bit strange to get a magazine in the mail and know the author of every single article....not to mention knowing all three collectors in the spotlight, and all three collectors/dealers mentioned in the editor's notebook. That's the power of Net54 though...there is no greater collection of pre-war card knowledge anywhere else.

JamesGallo
11-17-2009, 09:15 AM
This was a great issue and one of the best I have seen. Content was great with pictures too and people I have seen, met or read about.

Great stuff by all inolved. If you don't get this mag then you certainly should.

James G

lhardem
11-17-2009, 10:09 AM
We sincerely appreciate the kind comments about Old Cardboard magazine on this and other Net54 threads. With your continued support (and that of our advertisers and authors), we look forward to producing many more quality articles in the future.

It is not surprising that the core of our subscribers and authors are also members of this forum.

Thanks again,
Brett & Lyman