PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Question/help

TT40391
10-31-2009, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone. I have a verified paypal account linked to my bank account. I have sent money on paypal before but I have never recieved money on paypal before. When someone sends me money which is about to happen for the first time this weekend, how do I get the money from my paypal account to my bank account once the buyer sends the money to me? Does it go automatically if it is a verified account or do I send it from my paypal account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tony

Jay Wolt
10-31-2009, 09:17 AM
It stays in your Paypal account and you can use it to buy from eBay.
Or you can choose to have it sent to your bank account which takes 2-3 business days.
You can also choose to have a check mailed to you, and there's a nominal fee involved.

TT40391
10-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the info.

Tony

buymycards
10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Jay is correct, except that I find it often takes 5-6 days before the money is transferred to my checking account. It is interesting that money is withdrawn instantly, but it takes several days for a deposit to appear. Anyway, there is a tab at the top of the PayPal page that says "withdraw". Click on this tab and your options will appear.

Rick

RichardSimon
10-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Jay is correct, except that I find it often takes 5-6 days before the money is transferred to my checking account. It is interesting that money is withdrawn instantly, but it takes several days for a deposit to appear. Anyway, there is a tab at the top of the PayPal page that says "withdraw". Click on this tab and your options will appear.

Rick

My bank is a NYC bank and it only takes 2 days.