PDA

View Full Version : October Hold'em Tourney

lhardem
10-27-2009, 07:42 AM
The tenth (October) tournament of the Old Cardboard 2009 Texas Hold'em series starts tonight at 20:30 EST (7:30 pm Central). All Net54 members (posters and lurkers :)) are welcome and encouraged to participate. Details can be found on the Old Cardboard website at http://www.oldcardboard.com/misc/poker/2009/2009-poker.asp. The tournament tonight is PokerStars #197755313; password for access is r327r327. Feel free to email or call with any questions.

Good luck to all players,
Lyman

editor@oldcardboard.com

uniship
10-27-2009, 08:56 AM
would love to play tonite but have that dilemna again of not having the funds on that website. If someone could please transfer to me $11 to gepetto55, i'll gladly repay you $15 via paypal immediately. Please post on here if you do it so no one else does it as well. I'll notify here when done. THANK YOU FOR THIS FAVOR IF POSSIBLE!

Leon
10-27-2009, 09:00 AM
I put $20 into an account and never played...so if you can find it, maybe with Lyman's help, you can have it.....

Jacklitsch
10-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Leon:

You have to log in to your account. Go to Requests/Transfer Funds and send money to gepetto55.

Unfortunately I'm tapped or I'd help.

Good Luck

uniship
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Leon, if you figure out how to do this, please email your paypal address and I will quickly send you the money. i will be out of office for next couple hours but should have ability to take care of no later than 6pm EST either way. THANKS EITHER WAY!

Eric Pugh

Leon
10-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Leon, if you figure out how to do this, please email your paypal address and I will quickly send you the money. i will be out of office for next couple hours but should have ability to take care of no later than 6pm EST either way. THANKS EITHER WAY!

Eric Pugh

I have to leave in a few minutes and won't be back until later this evening....about the time the game starts. I am not sure about trying to log into my account as it's been so long I think I have to redo it. I will have to get this done sometime later so you will need to make other arrangements for this evening...sorry about that. I feel like a new Net54 member asking me why they can't login.....and they haven't registered yet....I have been fumbling around and see I need to do a new pokerstars download...and just don't have the time right now....good luck in the tourney....

Bamacollection
10-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Still working night shift, but I'll see if Catherine wants to sit in.

uniship
10-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok – no dice so far, but I am finally home and ready to paypal somebody now if they can be so kind to transfer $11. Please put your paypal email address here so I can repay promptly. THANKS AGAIN!

Eric pugh

Gepetto55

uniship
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
i hope you all realize i am dead money. someone should advance me the money just to sweeten the pot. lmk - thx!

epugh@comcast.net

gepetto55 is username on pokerstars

thx

ep

carrigansghost
10-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I would if I knew how. The ghost made it finally to another tourney.

Rawn

uniship
10-27-2009, 06:26 PM
i am in - thx! next month i'll have my own money somehow - thx good luck~

lhardem
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
The results of Tournament #10 (October) of the Old Cardboard 2009 Texas Hold'em Series are now posted on the OC website at http://www.oldcardboard.com/misc/poker/2009/2009-leaderboard.asp.

Steve Murry (Zeenut) added 2 points to his already commanding lead for the 2009 Series by placing 4th in last night's event. However, the next four Leaderboard places, all of which qualify for 2009 Series mini-trophies, are still up for grabs, with two tournaments remaining.

Due to a streak of lucky draws in the home stretch, yours truly (OldCardboard) won first place in last night's tourney, with Andrew Adeboi (PDXPCL) placing second. Joshua Leving (Wite3) placed 3rd, Steve Murray (Zeenut) 4th and Steve Lucas (Raltnales) 5th to round out the top five point gaining spots.

The November tournament (Old Cardboard #11) is now set up on the PokerStars website for November 17. It is PokerStars tourney #207456836; password for registration is m116m116. Note that the November and December tourneys are each moved up one week (3rd Tuesday of month rather than 4th) so as not to interfere with the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.

Hope to see you at next month's tournament, and good luck to all players.

Lyman

mybuddyinc
10-28-2009, 12:02 PM
As a first time player last night, I had a great time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey 7th ain't bad ................. :cool:

Funny thing, after getting knocked out, I looked around, and got in a $3 hold'm touney. I didn't realize I'd be playing for another 3 hours +. Ended up 178th out of nearly 1,000 entries.

That's great, all I need is another reason to sit up until 3am !!

Fun, fun, Scott