PDA

View Full Version : Thank you fellow board members

Jantz
10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Not long ago I posted a thread asking for advice about visiting Cooperstown for the first time. I returned yesterday from my trip and wanted to thank everyone for your help. I had a wonderful time and your advice helped me tremendously.

There were a few places board members mentioned to visit, but I purposely did not visit them, so that I would have reason to return to Cooperstown. ;)
I made sure to hit the brewery though and to take their "taste test"....I passed. :D

I decided to stay at the Rose and Thistle bed & breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying there. The hosts were wonderful people and the breakfasts were delicious.

I also wanted to note that the National Pastime shop has closed down.

Now for a few photos & some pick-ups. (the Lennox is an AB 350 framed & the Lobert is an OM, the rest are common backs) Jim R - The lake has Largies,Smallies & Lakers...oh my! :)

Thanks again everyone, your help was appreciated.

Jantz

Potomac Yank
10-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Those are nice shots.

ethicsprof
10-24-2009, 12:55 AM
great stories and pics, Jantz.
many thanks for sharing.

all the best,

barry

Ladder7
10-24-2009, 02:59 AM
Sweet spot. It's on my bucketlist, but doubtful it'll happen. Thanks for the report.

barrysloate
10-24-2009, 04:52 AM
Nice photos Jantz! Sounds like a great weekend.

sfmays24
10-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Great post, Jantz

I feel like going fishing now... hopefully, I'll make it to Cooperstown with my kids in the next few years.

take care,

Mike