PDA

View Full Version : Hello, New guy here.....

ColtsCollector
10-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Look forward to trading with you all...I am also on over at the SCF under the same username

ColtsCollector
10-11-2009, 02:26 PM
I am also looking for May's and AAron, Please take a look in my bucket and see if you like anything and lets get the NOOB trading....

Leon
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Welcome aboard ColtsCollector. It's always nice to have more collectors on our Net54baseball.com board. ALL collecting is good collecting. With that being said please understand that our board is for predominently pre-WWII baseball cards. We do have other forums for our members to discuss cards into the 80's though. I am sure many of our members (not me but many others) collect the newest cards, ie... ones up until the current year. Without the newer card collectors, and ones that come after ya'll, I am not sure where our hobby will be? So, this is not personal at all. Trades and sales are all done on our BST (Buy/Sell/Trade) pages. There is an icon at top. We most certainly would want your first post to enunciate the joy of being here so the trading request on the front page was certainly welcome in that context. Have you ever thought about collecting pre-war baseball cards?:) best regards