PDA

View Full Version : Next Let's Give Him A Warning

V117collector
09-16-2009, 07:34 PM
There seems to be alot of random posts on the net54, did anyone else get a warning??? DAN why am I being signaled out!!!

PM posting from DAN:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/Maple_Crispette_Set/Past%20Auction%20Prices/wwww.jpg

botn
09-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Maybe that was not really a PM but a virus?

V117collector
09-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Maybe that was not really a PM but a virus?

Believe me I ran a virus scan right after reading DAN's PM.

Peter_Spaeth
09-16-2009, 08:34 PM
So Dan is not a virus?

Matt
09-16-2009, 08:44 PM
The internet is not a truck; it's a series of tubes.

botn
09-16-2009, 08:53 PM
And did you know that if you stew cranberries like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does?

Matt
09-16-2009, 08:58 PM
And did you know that if you stew cranberries like applesauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does?

Greg - what do think this is; a free for all? You're only allowed 1 post in this thread; let others have a chance before you take all the low hanging fruit! You think I am not biting my tongue resisting the urge to post "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" or a photo of a bunny with a pancake on it's head? But I'm not posting that because I already had my at bat.

Minerscoin
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I for one can not believe you posted a PM from a Moderator. You have also written posts to Mods for all of us to see directed towards the Mods and that is flat out wrong. Those should be in private emails or PM's between you and them not to be exposed to the whole board. That is a rule that most forums use not just this one.
You seem to have a problem and I am not sure what it is. I was very mad to say the least at the post you directed at me when I was asking if anyone on here collected Indian artifacts. The thread was titled OT but it really was not. I titled the thread OT Indian Artifacts so those that did not want to read it did not have to open the thread or respond negatively as you did. But, it was in actuality on topic because I am was willing to trade these artifacts for cards. I do admit I did posted it in the wrong category. How dare you insult me and the mods and others as you have in the past and continue to this day. I would love to never see you post again and if you do not like my opinion fine. You and people like you turn many people off. I should shut up for now because iam am afraid MR. Potomac (my long lost brother) will scold me to no end for my mean bluntness. Hey it runs in the family!!
What goes around comes around and don't you ever forget that. I love this forum that Leon and all the Mods have gone out of their way to provide and I feel it is my time to stand by them and speak my mind towards a person that insulted me and them as well as others.
If they want to give me a warning I would take it like a man not a child.
Grow Up Bradley
P.S.
I can't believe you forced me into writing my thoughts on you but I have have limits and you crossed them.

calvindog
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
LOL.

No, seriously, this is no laughing matter.

LOL.

V117collector
09-16-2009, 09:29 PM
I for one can not believe you posted a PM from a Moderator. You have also written posts to Mods for all of us to see directed towards the Mods and that is flat out wrong. Those should be in private emails or PM's between you and them not to be exposed to the whole board. That is a rule that most forums use not just this one.
You seem to have a problem and I am not sure what it is. I was very mad to say the least at the post you directed at me when I was asking if anyone on here collected Indian artifacts. The thread was titled OT but it really was not. I titled the thread OT Indian Artifacts so those that did not want to read it did not have to open the thread or respond negatively as you did. But, it was in actuality on topic because I am was willing to trade these artifacts for cards. I do admit I did posted it in the wrong category. How dare you insult me and the mods and others as you have in the past and continue to this day. I would love to never see you post again and if you do not like my opinion fine. You and people like you turn many people off. I should shut up for now because iam am afraid MR. Potomac (my long lost brother) will scold me to no end for my mean bluntness. Hey it runs in the family!!
What goes around comes around and don't you ever forget that. I love this forum that Leon and all the Mods have gone out of their way to provide and I feel it is my time to stand by them and speak my mind towards a person that insulted me and them as well as others.
Grow Up Bradley
P.S.
I can't believe you forced me into writing my thoughts on you but I have have limits and you crossed them.

I'm not good at math but this is unbelvable!

Please don't be offended by my posts, I'm one of the good guys!:)

Rob D.
09-17-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm not good at math but this is unbelvable!

Not to worry. Many people are good at either math or spelling but not both.

Edited to add/ask: Now that the Brad problem has been nipped in the bud, could someone please address the fact that Rafe Hollister continues to operate a still? Thanks.

barrysloate
09-17-2009, 05:08 AM
Otis Campbell is Rafe's best customer.:)

Potomac Yank
09-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Grow Up Bradley
P.S.
I can't believe you forced me into writing my thoughts on you but I have limits and you crossed them.

You gotta luv it ... It does run in the family! :)

As one who strives to stay under the radar. :)

As one who abhorrers bluntness. :)

Please brother Mark, please call me Joe. :)

V117collector
09-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Not to worry. Many people are good at either math or spelling but not both.

No worrys Rod D! I try to take criticism positively which motivates me to improve on my weakness. Thanks for the boost of confidence, I wish more people would follow this advice!

Cat
09-17-2009, 09:19 AM
There are three kinds of people in this world -- those that are good at math and those that aren't.

baseballart
09-17-2009, 09:21 AM
As a corollary, there are 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary numbers and those that don't.

Potomac Yank
09-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Your style of positivity has forged through again. :D

V117collector
09-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Add it up and what do you get? That's right "WON"! Oh wait, what did he win..?:)

Peter_Spaeth
09-17-2009, 10:00 AM
There are two types of people, those that divide people into two types and those who don't.

Cat
09-17-2009, 10:13 AM
I just added it up and now I get it.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/875/rodserlingv.jpg

Peter_Spaeth
09-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Should I cut your pizza into 6 slices or 8?

Better make it 8, I'm hungry.

Cat
09-17-2009, 10:38 AM
I prefer mine cut in either 5 or 7 slices.

drdduet
09-17-2009, 10:45 AM
That's odd...

Tcards-Please
09-17-2009, 10:46 AM
8 slices isn't enough to feed the wife and kids so I have to have mine cut into 16 slices.

r/
Frank

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
There seems to be alot of random posts on the net54, did anyone else get a warning??? DAN why am I being signaled out!!!

Since you want to take your "signaling" out public I'll tell the whole board why....lately you've not added one single comment to any thread that has anything to do with the title of the thread. You posted a comment in a Nebraska Indians thread yesterday that was insensitive and borders on racist and then you proceeded to post your above paranoiac nonsense to another thread discussing a Doc Powers Memorial Trophy...now either you're really sick which in that case I hope you can get some help or you're trolling. Either way it's not acceptable.

autograf
09-17-2009, 11:35 AM
5 out of every 4 people have trouble with fractions.......

Rob D.
09-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Somewhere, Betty Lynn is beaming with pride.

calvindog
09-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Since you want to take your "signaling" out public I'll tell the whole board why....lately you've not added one single comment to any thread that has anything to do with the title of the thread. You posted a comment in a Nebraska Indians thread yesterday that was insensitive and borders on racist and then you proceeded to post your above paranoiac nonsense to another thread discussing a Doc Powers Memorial Trophy...now either you're really sick which in that case I hope you can get some help or you're trolling. Either way it's not acceptable.

Moral to the story: you can accuse the Jews of destroying the world, you can claim 9/11 was an inside job, you can morph Obama into Hitler but you CANNOT F*&# with a Nebraska Indians thread. That is way, way over the line! :)

Reginald Marsh
09-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Jeff you forgot the most important fact which is you cannot F&*&k with the "click" because of the highly sensitive and easily offended Judge Smails and his band of immortals crew. I'm shocked the guy was not instantly banned, dragged from his house and beaten to a pulp for even having the nerve to say the word Nebraska much less anything negative about it......i can see the ghost of Tom Osborne circling above Bretta's house.

V117collector
09-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Moral to the story: you can accuse the Jews of destroying the world, you can claim 9/11 was an inside job, you can morph Obama into Hitler but you CANNOT F*&# with a Nebraska Indians thread. That is way, way over the line! :)

For your information I am "Jewish" and a damn smart one! I also have native American and african American blood lines so please don't tell me about Racisms or tribalism... I hope this help, LOL!

My Bhabha once told me "the worst thing you can do is underestimate the underdog..."

Matt
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Some of my best friends are....
oh, nevermind.

calvindog
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
For your information I am "Jewish" and a damn smart one! I also have native American and african American blood lines so please don't tell me about Racisms or tribalism... I hope this help, LOL!

My Bhabha once told me "the worst thing you can do is underestimate the underdog..."

Are you Sammy Davis, Jr? Holy crap, Sammy!!!!!

V117collector
09-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Are you Sammy Davis, Jr? Holy crap, Sammy!!!!!

It would of been more funnier if you said Whoopi Goldberg!:)

Matt
09-17-2009, 12:34 PM
It would of been more funnier if you said Whoopi Goldberg!:)

Yes - because she's Jewish. Much more funnier indeed.

V117collector
09-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes - because she's Jewish. Much more funnier indeed.

I have a book you might want to read, indeed!

botn
09-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Wow Brad seems to be 1/3 Jewish, 1/3 Native American, 1/3 African American and 1/3 damn smart.

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 12:40 PM

I'm sorry if I missed those instances, but I don't click on Brad's links. In the Nebraska Indians thread he didn't let anyone else do the talking for him...and for the record I ignored that comment and moved on...I gave him the warning after he disrupted a brand new thread from a brand new poster with another of his inane comments.

Anthony S.
09-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Wow Brad seems to be 1/3 Jewish, 1/3 Native American, 1/3 African American and 1/3 damn smart.

He hasn't covered all the bases, yet. There's still Asia and Australia. Just a matter of time before he waxes rhapsodic about his waltzing great-aunt Matilda.

V117collector
09-17-2009, 12:45 PM

I guess you can say I'm public enemy #1, indeed!

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Jeff you forgot the most important fact which is you cannot F&*&k with the "click" because of the highly sensitive and easily offended Judge Smails and his band of immortals crew. I'm shocked the guy was not instantly banned, dragged from his house and beaten to a pulp for even having the nerve to say the word Nebraska much less anything negative about it......i can see the ghost of Tom Osborne circling above Bretta's house.

Hmmm...twice now Marshall has said he is leaving Net54 only to return. And Tom Osborne will be surprised to find out that he's dead.

BTW you can say anything negative about Nebraska you want to...I do all the time. The weather sucks, the scenery in the Eastern part of the state is boring, lots of bad drivers, not a whole lot to do, and we have our share of idiots.

Peter_Spaeth
09-17-2009, 01:06 PM
A great Nebraskan.

HRBAKER
09-17-2009, 01:20 PM
5 out of every 4 people have trouble with fractions.......

..and 15 out of 10 dentists surveyed suggested skipping fractions altogether.

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
A great Nebraskan.

I have no idea who that is.

Peter_Spaeth
09-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Senator Roman Hruska (R-Neb.)

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Senator Roman Hruska (R-Neb.)

Mediocre lawyers need representation too!

"Even if he were mediocre, there are a lot of mediocre judges and people and lawyers. They are entitled to a little representation, aren't they, and a little chance? We can't have all Brandeises, Frankfurters and Cardozos."

I had to wiki that....I've heard his name numerous times over the years, but I guess I never saw a photo of him and he was retired from politics when I was 9.

Peter_Spaeth
09-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Another great Nebraskan.

Rob D.
09-17-2009, 02:15 PM

Friendly suggestion to the board at large: Think twice before posting about the virtues of Netflix.

calvindog
09-17-2009, 02:18 PM
I love Netflix. Hell, I haven't been to a video store since the 90s.

Rob D.
09-17-2009, 02:21 PM
I love Netflix. Hell, I haven't been to a video store since the 90s.

You're dead to me.

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Netflix? Never heard of 'em.

And Rob, may your next netflix delivery be accompanied by a "tried to deliver" slip from your mailman. :D

Jim VB
09-17-2009, 02:27 PM
You guys are BOTH on very thin ice!

calvindog
09-17-2009, 02:38 PM
The wheel

Sliced bread

Netflix

The three biggest innovations since the beginning of time.

barrysloate
09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Jeff- you left out the smiley face.:)

calvindog
09-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh yes, don't want to forget that.

:) <----- smiley face inserted

Rob D.
09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
I'd like to slap upside the head the person who invented the smiley face.

It was Forrest Gump, right?

Matt
09-17-2009, 02:44 PM
I think we've squeezed all the value out of this one...

Leon
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
I think we've squeezed all the value out of this one...

I don't think so. There's still some left. I heard smiley faces are really big brother watching you.;) That and they cause West Nile virus.....which can be transmitted to hard drives...

slidekellyslide
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
I'd like to slap upside the head the person who invented the smiley face.

It was Forrest Gump, right?

Sorry I ruined your Black Panther Party. :)