PDA

View Full Version : OT: On topic for the SNL - Seinfeld crowd :)

Potomac Yank
09-12-2009, 01:26 PM
The Home away from Home.

Enjoy. :)

http://snlarc.jt.org/char.php?i=7

V117collector
09-12-2009, 01:38 PM
The Home away from Home.

Enjoy. :)

http://snlarc.jt.org/char.php?i=7

Why and for what reason?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lv_ac-op8IA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lv_ac-op8IA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

calvindog
09-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Definitely a conspiracy. Definitely.

Bicem
09-12-2009, 02:06 PM
that's about 3 years old... but good job!

Rob D.
09-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Anyone got some aluminum foil I can borrow? I'm making a new hat.

Potomac Yank
09-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Why and for what reason?

I know that you're new to the board, but I didn't realize that you were that slow on the take.

You ask for a reason, let me break it down for you slowly.

Is this thread hijacking any kind of vintage baseball topic?

I happen to like the John Belushi's Samurai character, and I wanted to share it without hijacking say a topic about T210's, or about Black baseball players during the 1880's.

I know that you're new, but it has been done ... too many times.

I don't see anything wrong in a joke during a thread, I always enjoy one that's well done.

It's when one of the great guys wants to embellish on it, and proceeds to Shanghai an interesting thread with a 509th re run of SNL.
He does it all the time, and doesn't care what the topic is.

The solution is simple.
Create an SNL - SEINFELD Forum for the Great Guy, and let him be The Chief Maha of the forum.
He can run it from his apartment, he's there 24/7 watching reruns.
A perfect setup, for a perfect life.

Let this thread be the first contribution towards The SNL - Seinfed Forum. :)

V117collector
09-12-2009, 04:01 PM

I know that you're new to the board, but I didn't realize that you were that slow on the take.

You ask for a reason, let me break it down for you slowly.

Is this thread hijacking any kind of vintage baseball topic?

I happen to like the John Belushi's Samurai character, and I wanted to share it without hijacking say a topic about T210's, or about Black baseball players during the 1880's.

I know that you're new, but it has been done ... too many times.

I don't see anything wrong in a joke during a thread, I always enjoy one that's well done.

It's when one of the great guys wants to embellish on it, and proceeds to Shanghai an interesting thread with a 509th re run of SNL.
He does it all the time, and doesn't care what the topic is.

The solution is simple.
Create an SNL - SEINFELD Forum for the Great Guy, and let him be The Chief Maha of the forum.
He can run it from his apartment, he's there 24/7 watching reruns.
A perfect setup, for a perfect life.

Let this thread be the first contribution towards The SNL - Seinfed Forum. :)

You sure come off as an instigator and or manipulator, you must be a lawyer!

calvindog
09-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Brad, don't mind Joe; he's one of those people that controls the banking industry. You know what I'm talking about.

slidekellyslide
09-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Joe was also spotted in Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63. Prior to that he had been spotted handing out Pro-Cuba flyers in New Orleans.

Potomac Yank
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Joe was also spotted in Dealey Plaza on 11-22-63. Prior to that he had been spotted handing out Pro-Cuba flyers in New Orleans.

Joe also fought with the Marines in Korea ... What John Wayne movie have you comandos seen lately?

Put your money where your mouth is, and go out and fight a Cheney/Bush war.

Don't let my age fool you, watch who you're calling Lee Harvey Oswald.
As I understand it, he came from your part of the country.

And Brad, no I'm not a lawyer, but I understand that Calvindog is.

calvindog
09-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Nope, I'm just a world-class integrator. But most of my relatives work in the banking industry. And the media.

Jim VB
09-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Nope, I'm just a world-class integrator. But most of my relatives work in the banking industry. And the media.

Careful what you say about the media. You move ever closer to crossing that line completely, every day.

Have a good show tomorrow, Radio Boy! :D

slidekellyslide
09-12-2009, 08:01 PM

Joe also fought with the Marines in Korea ... What John Wayne movie have you comandos seen lately?

Put your money where your mouth is, and go out and fight a Cheney/Bush war.

Don't let my age fool you, watch who you're calling Lee Harvey Oswald.
As I understand it, he came from your part of the country.

And Brad, no I'm not a lawyer, but I understand that Calvindog is.

Uh Joe...it was a joke aimed at Brad not you...I suppose if you don't read all the threads here you probably missed that. So for that I'm sorry.

Vintagedegu
09-12-2009, 08:01 PM
-

barrysloate
09-12-2009, 08:03 PM
???

autograf
09-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I think Jeff is an instigator, not integrator, and quite possibly an anti-dentite

Potomac Yank
09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Uh Joe...it was a joke aimed at Brad not you...I suppose if you don't read all the threads here you probably missed that. So for that I'm sorry.

Damn Dan! Does dat mean that we all have to roll back the tape, and take our cheap shots back?

The next thing you know, we'll all have to check our guns at the door.
What is this country coming to?

Calvindog, and your media family, I wanna check your AFTRA cards. :)

Dan _ ..... _ as Gilda would say, "Never mind!" :D

Old Mill Man
09-13-2009, 08:36 PM
You sure come off as an instigator and or manipulator, you must be a lawyer!

LMFAO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

oldjudge
09-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Ralph--The Crockett's II are starting to sound like commons. When can we see an image?

cfc1909
09-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Having the Crockett II as your signature invites conversation. Looks like it is not only me that has an interest. Please post or email me privately...:D

Potomac Yank
09-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Ralph--The Crockett's II are starting to sound like commons. When can we see an image?

Over sixty years ago, I spent a few summers doing volunteer work at a camp for inner city kids from NYC, Philadelphia and Trenton.
It was a camp that I had gone to as a 10 year old in 1941.
The camp was sponsored by the Lawrenceville Prep School in NJ.
I never attended that fine school, but I've had the honor and pleasure of speaking there twice.
What does this have to do with the Crockett Crock? -- ... -- That's simple.

One of the many enjoyable activities with the kids, were the camp fires.
The telling of mystery stories around a moonlit camp fire ... the kids loved them.

The only thing missing from the Crockett Crocketteer's story ... is the camp fire.

There are two highly ultra respected collector/dealers from eBay, and one of them appears on this forum occasionally, that can tell you about the story telling Crocketteer.

You two guy's are on the right track.