PDA

View Full Version : Vegas....

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 06:26 AM
Vegas has a prop bet on who is the first member to actually recieve a infraction charge. So far Bruce has a warning but no penalties have been handed out. Rambo was closed in using the word "mutha" in pushing the limits of the holy ones but after a large inner circle meeting their was no flag thrown.

Leon
08-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Vegas has a prop bet on who is the first member to actually recieve a inraction charge. So far Bruce has a warning but no penalties have been handed out. Rambo was closed in using the word "mutha" in pushing the limits of the holy ones but after a large inner circle meeting their was no flag thrown.

Are you allowed to bet on yourself? I give that 3-2 odds....:D

Peter_Spaeth
08-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Talk about people who live in glass houses, "bro", you are lucky you didn't get banned for this.

"Uummmmmm....Peter here is my question to you. Who the F&^ck are you?"

chaddurbin
08-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Ha...sweet! Now that I know who it is...

This message is hidden because Reginald Marsh is on your ignore list.

edit: MUTE BUTTON~!

BillyCoxDodgers3B
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Quan deserves some sort of award for mentioning this "ignore" feature. This is going to be fun! :)

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Quan does recieve the i want to look like Kurt Kobain with dreads award.

Please note Spade that my question was asked to you after you and your partner in crime Mr. Goat were making false implications in regards to Dick Towle selling and marketing a formula to remove ink from baseballs.

Also note you answered the question with a question because ummm let's see ohhhhh i know you did not have a answer.

Peter_Spaeth
08-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Block the Noize!! Great feature, gents.

tbob
08-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Wow! Thanks Quan, using the ignore button I can safely swim in the sea of card collecting mediocrity without reading any barbs and no longer have to listen to the "noize." The Board just got 100% better!:D

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 07:10 PM
I did not realize anyone was forcing you to read the thread or hear the "Noize". The last time i checked you have to click on a thread to read it. If i were the ultra sensitive type that easily was offended i would probably stay away from certain individuals posts.

slidekellyslide
08-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I did not realize anyone was forcing you to read the thread or hear the "Noize". The last time i checked you have to click on a thread to read it. If i were the ultra sensitive type that easily was offended i would probably stay away from certain individuals posts.

Interesting. You've complained quite loudly about threads about Mastro/Legendary and any other subject you don't like. Perhaps you should heed your own advice?

Peter_Spaeth
08-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Is there a feature that will block the portion of other posts quoting the Noize? :)

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 07:36 PM
:eek: for someone that is constantly whining about blocking or banning you sure like to be involved in alot of threads that you say you are against.

I think my new nickname for you will be BB Spade and of course the BB stands for Ban Block.

Rich Klein
08-27-2009, 07:48 PM
After the continuing saga of Doug Allen of Legendary -- and Silk Road Equity and formerly of Mastro -- isn't a little comic relief not a bad thing for this board. And then Scott Susor and PSA and censorship from PSA and whatever other great guys I forgot to mention -- isn't a little "noizey" comic relief a fun thing to go to on this board.

I can use the break - -and I'll volunteer myself for a banning if needed :p

Regards
Rich

slidekellyslide
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
The "Noize" would be fine if it wasn't so demeaning and mysogynistic at times.

calvindog
08-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Dan, Peter is a guy (I mean he at least looks like one in his picture).

slidekellyslide
08-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Dan, Peter is a guy (I mean he at least looks like one in his picture).

Yes...I know. I was referring to his treatment of Joann.

Peter_Spaeth
08-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Marshall is not a misogynist, he treats everyone like s**t.

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Everyone has their own idealogy and also their own opinion on what is demeaning. Also i see BB is now swearing which is odd because like a few posts ago he thought i should be banned for swearing.

I think i just saw this new set of guidelines set forth by Leon and the boys and now here we have BB cussing on my thread spouting a incorrect statement in regards to who i am. It truly does not bother me if people cuss because i am not the sensitive wuss type but be careful BB because Vegas now has you at 6/5 for being handed the first demerit.

I must say i enjoy when Lichtman posts because i just love that Hal Chase pose, it is one of favorites and he looks cool getting ready to fire the ball into home plate.

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Please note Peter i know exactly who you are and really am just horsing around. I figured such a high and mighty suedo corporate attorney would be really thick skinned and not pick on guys like Dick Towle or small time card dealers who really mean no one any harm.

I did see a newsflash though where you are going to be moved up the ladder to partner because of your tenacity in hunting down baseball card alterers. Yep front page news at WilmerHale folks good ol BB Spade can now sit up at the top and slowly twist his toothpick side to side as he puts his feet up on his desk and puts out his new office plaque which reads

BB spade-Partner, chair Baseball Card altering division

slidekellyslide
08-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Please note Peter i know exactly who you are and really am just horsing around. I figured such a high and mighty suedo corporate attorney would be really thick skinned and not pick on guys like Dick Towle or small time card dealers who really mean no one any harm.

I did see a newsflash though where you are going to be moved up the ladder to partner because of your tenacity in hunting down baseball card alterers. Yep front page news at WilmerHale folks good ol BB Spade can now sit up at the top and slowly twist his toothpick side to side as he puts his feet up on his desk and puts out his new office plaque which reads

BB spade-Partner, chair Baseball Card altering division

How is questioning someone who admits they doctor cards (a big no-no in our hobby at present) "picking" on them? Dick Towle just two years ago admitted in SCD that at least 50% of hobbyist do not like what he does so I imagine he can handle being "picked" on.

Now who are the small time card dealers that Peter is "picking" on? I must have missed those posts.

Reginald Marsh
08-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Well counselor Bretta questioning is alot different than badgering. It was not as if BB asked like one or two questions and then stopped. If you read the thread from start to finish it looked to me as if Dick were on trial.

I can recall BB on other threads getting into it with people but it was a while back and perhaps they could be collectors instead of dealers. Honestly i don't have anything against the guy and my question was not malicious.

At the National a guy rolled up and started talking about a certain Great Guy's opinion on a card i had in my case. My response was who the F is he? GASP- people did not like flip out or call 911 or think i was the antichrist or anything. Actually the dealer besides me who happens to have probably one of the top 5 collections in the world started laughing and when the guy left the dealer said that he agreed with my statement and that their are way to many so called Fing experts in the hobby.;)