PDA

View Full Version : National Shuffleboard championships....

Reginald Marsh
08-04-2009, 04:10 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......is this the National? ZZZZZZZZZZZZ......National of what, like how boring is this.............ZZZZZZZZZZz......nice hottie to my left thank god Memory Lane likes to roll......ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....to many vodka red bulls at the Mastro-Legendary auction and i almost bought the Clarkson 1895 Baltimore photo but i never got my board in the air because my number was 15K.

The National had positive aspects and also negative in regards to the approach of the show. The show was way to quite and really i thought i was at like at a wine tasting where the host wanting everything low key to absord the aroma of the grapes.

The positive of the show was laughing my ass off at Wentz while we clowned around and also meeting the boys at SGC, these guys are taking it to the next level and my hat goes off to their professional manner in taking care of customers.

The downer of the show was the two speakers at the Net54 dinner. O'Keefe sounded like a used car salesman trying to sell a 1971 Chevy Vega to a room full of Ferrari drivers, also Rich Evans was so boring that really i would have rather watched Nancy Pelosi standing behind Obama with all the cheesy hand claps.

Leon and Scott were totally cool and i loved the drink tickets and hospitality both showed towards me at the National!

Anthony S.
08-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Marshall?

HexsHeroes
08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
My first car was a 1973 Chevy Vega. Certainly no Ferrari, but for a young boy, it was my first major purchase. If you told me back then that someday I'd spend nearly 50-times that purchase price at a single collectibles show, I would have called you crazy. But that car brings back fond memories of a far less complicated and demanding time in my life.

Leon
08-04-2009, 08:29 PM
My first car was a '71 Pinto.....now those are memories!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWIlP9t8y4&feature=player_embedded

Reginald Marsh
08-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Leon....i almost said Pinto LMAO. By the way the rum and cokes at the dinner hit the spot and i thought Dan Mckee was going to piss his pants when i kept calling Bill Mastro Bill Meistro with and emphasis on the eis.

Jim VB
08-04-2009, 08:51 PM
My first car was a '71 Pinto.....now those are memories!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWIlP9t8y4&feature=player_embedded

My first car was a 1966 Ford LTD with the 390 cubic inch V8. Got about 7 miles a gallon. I used to joke that if I left the motor running as I pumped gas I would never get it to fill up because it could easily outrun the standard pump. Gas was around 37 cents a gallon back in 1971-72. So who cared.

When I got out of college, I traded "up" to a 1973 Pinto wagon, with the Firestone 500 radial tires that kept separating from the tread.