PDA

View Full Version : Need an I-Phone App

Pup6913
08-02-2009, 10:28 AM
I would love to have an IPhone App for net 54. I just went on a weeks vacation and could not do crap on here unless I got on the inlaws computer from 1960. needless to say I could type all the words and go eat and it would just be finishing the words when i came back:D Is there talks of one or one in the works??????

DanP
08-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Why not just use the Safari browser? I use it all the time.
Works the same as if you were in front of a PC.

Dan

chahn1980
08-02-2009, 11:06 AM
HTC Touch Pro works GREAT. Opera Browser.

Pup6913
08-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I do use safari browser but I would like an app like for ebay and stuff. Makes it simpler to just touch the button than to look it up again and log in if I have been other places

David Atkatz
08-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I do use safari browser but I would like an app like for ebay and stuff. Makes it simpler to just touch the button than to look it up again and log in if I have been other places

There's a great eBay app available free. Check the apps store.

Matt
08-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Net54 has an RSS feed which should be usable from handhelds.

Pup6913
08-02-2009, 02:30 PM
I have the Ebay link already. and several others sorry I was not clear enough

There's a great eBay app available free. Check the apps store.

bcornell
08-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Matt's advice is the same that I'd offer. The RSS link is found at the very bottom of every forum. For the cards forum, the URL is http://net54baseball.com/external.php?lastpost=true&type=RSS2&forumids=2.

There are several free RSS reader apps for the iPhone. Pick one and then paste the URL in. I have it working with my iPhone.

Matt
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Bill - it was great to meet you in person at the dinner. Here is some additional info on our RSS feed for those who want to customize their experience:

"You can refine the listings by specifying forumids in the path. For multiple forums separate them with a comma. This will limit the feed to the specified forums only.
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=1,2,3,4

Threads will be returned in descending order based on the date of their creation. Description information will be returned from the first post of the thread.

If &lastpost=1 is added to the feed URL, threads will be returned in descending order based on the date of the last post of the thread. Description information will be returned from the last post of the thread."