PDA

View Full Version : Another bad ebay oversight

GrayGhost
07-28-2009, 07:14 AM
Ive written twice to them on this. Yeah, I know, negative again, sorry. But, come on, beautiful looking "Gehrig". The COA it comes with is not only unsigned, but is for a ROGER MARIS, w a picture of the ball, and is NOT in the JSA database. Two people have bid, this is a mess of a mixup, or ebay just doesn't care. Do you guys think the ball is good, despite the issues I mentioned? Thanks.Scott.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260452614351&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

GrayGhost
07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Ball has been pulled.

daveobrien
07-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi scott. I have never got anywhere with an e-mail to ebay. You can call them. Go to My ebay-messages-contact us- by phone they give you a 1 hour ref # and a telephone #
Hope it helps dave

GrayGhost
07-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Well Dave, Ive reported a few things, including this one, by using the report item and dropdown menu on the individual item in question. Some of the items disappear shortly after, some not. So, I guess some they pull if they agree with me, some not, plus iM sure w obvious things like on this one, there are a lot more than one person reporting .