PDA

View Full Version : 1962 Topps Babe Ruth Special

GKreindler
07-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone,

I have an odd request for you kind board members...

So, for the National, I am going to be putting together some cool business cards with my paintings on them. One such design will be made into a standard baseball card size, and I'm hoping to base it on the 1962 Topps Babe Ruth Special issues, as shown below:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/GKreindler/62babehero.jpg

My only problem is, I don't have any hi-resolution scans of any of these cards, and to design them properly, I would need one example of the a front and back. What I was wondering is whether any of you folks might be kind enough to help me out with an emailed scan, if at all possible. I ask since time is of the essence with the convention approaching in two weeks, and I don't think I have enough time to get something off of ebay myself, and then out to the printers. If you were willing to help out, I would be happy to reimburse you for your time and effort, whether it be payment or a print or two of my artwork.

Now, it doesn't have to be a particular card from the set, but preferably a horizontal formatted one (like my example). The condition doesn't matter either, but certainly, the nicer the better.

If you think you might be able to help out, please drop me a PM or an email (gkreindler@gmail.com).

Thanks!

Graig
www.graigkreindler.com

sando69
07-13-2009, 01:25 PM
email with scans has been sent.
please be sure to share the finished products with us when complete...
good luck!

GKreindler
07-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks, Mark. I most certainly will.

We're also getting some cards produced in the style of the famous T206 tobacco cards, so I'll post them as well. I just pray that they're ready before the National!

Thanks again...