PDA

View Full Version : Why won't he send more photos???

BCD
05-26-2009, 08:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/SELLING-BASEBALL-CARD-COLLECTION-TO-FIX-MY-TEETH_W0QQitemZ320373960818QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item4a97c6b072&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1546|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 07|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

though I think this maybe some primate that posted this or a guy named Jimmy some of us know? But it's amazing not only the demented auction but what you receive if you win!

BobbyVCP
05-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I hope he has a lot of cards because it is going to take at least $50K to fix those teeth.

sbfinley
05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Yeah I saw that yesterday when scanning the bay. Glorious. Just glorious.

rhettyeakley
05-27-2009, 03:29 AM
If he is having them all extracted and full dentures made he should be able to find somewhere that will do that for much less than 50K (closer to 8-10K), and if he went to a dental school to have the work done it may cost as little as $2500-3000. This is all assuming the lower teeth we can't see are all in as bad of shape as the uppers and need to come out.

We see these types of cases all the time, usually it is due to previous drug abuse or a very sugar-rich diet (often times the person sips soda constantly throughout the day).

-Rhett

NewEnglandBaseBallist
05-27-2009, 03:51 AM
"Why won't he send more photos???"

Sweet Chocolate Christ, that's one photo too many! Looks to me like the Cavity Creeps gave this guy an ass whippin'.

fkm_bky
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Reminds me of an old SNL skit with Mike Meyers and cast where they were putting on a British commercial for a new toothpaste made from sugar.

Blech....thing is, I'd bet a months wages that somebody actually kisses this dude on a regular basis....as they say "someone for everyone".

Bill

danmckee
05-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Brian that is one of your alias' and I can fix your teeth with 1 punch. Your friend Dan.

JB25
05-28-2009, 09:36 AM
I have not sent more photos because noone has given an email to send them to.

Also, i would like to say that you are all hypocrits. You judge someone for asking for help but i am will to stake my life that you have all asked for help at one point or another.

To set the record straight for the ones who know it all. I dont do drugs or drink and i feel that anyone who does needs to be shot. They are nothing but oxygen theifs

i have tried everything to get them fixed. I cant move up at work because i dont have the right apperance. Therefore i am stuck making the little bit of money that i do make. I have tried state programs but was told that i cant get help their either. Evidently you have to be worthless and not want to work or support your family for anyone in this country to want to help.

If that is what it takes, keep judging because i will have to keep these screwed up teeth.

Jay
ps. Wish you all the best!!!

RichardSimon
05-28-2009, 09:47 AM
"I dont do drugs or drink and i feel that anyone who does needs to be shot."

So now he is telling all you beer swilling Net 54 guys out there that we need to be shot and you are all oxygen thieves,, (that is the correct spelling, idiot).
This is some piece of work,,

makersmarkambassador
05-28-2009, 09:51 AM
If you brushed and flossed daily, this could have been avoided. Just a thought...

calvindog
05-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Jay, do you have any underprint cards?

Leon
05-28-2009, 09:55 AM
A quote from my wonderful, and I mean WONDERFUL (deceased grandmother).......... "Oy"

No matzoh ball soup has ever tasted the same since her cigarette ashes, falling down the front of her blouse, would find their way into it.....Oh the memories. I really miss grandma and grandpa....but I digress.....:(

barrysloate
05-28-2009, 10:06 AM
:confused:

rhettyeakley
05-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Jay, assuming you are the person that has the ebay listing, I just wanted to be clear about something... I was not judging you in regard to your teeth nor did I assume you were a drug addict or anything of the sort. I was simply stating that the "usual" cause of this caries pattern is due to several factors. Of those factors (unfortunately) the most common causes are previous drug abuse (usually Meth use) and a diet very high in sugar (often times due to chronic sugary drink habit, sometimes referred to as "Mountain Dew mouth").

Also, I wanted to be clear about another thing, I am a dentist and have a little bit of experience with cases very similar to yours (from what I can tell from the scans). I truly hope that everything works out for you and that you are able to get the needed work done. It will make a huge impact on your own health (as infection is infection regardless of where it is occurring, people mistakenly think dental infection is somehow different, but it isn't), and it will also have a huge impact on your quality of life.

Anyways, I hope everything works out for you.

-Rhett Yeakley DMD

birdman42
05-28-2009, 12:57 PM
No matzoh ball soup has ever tasted the same since her cigarette ashes, falling down the front of her blouse, would find their way into it.....(

My wife swears that no-one's latkes taste like her grandmother's, because they don't have bits of grandma's fingertips grated in.

Bill

BobbyVCP
05-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Now I know why my mom's matzah ball soup does not taste as good every since she stopped smoking.

BCD
05-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Brian that is one of your alias' and I can fix your teeth with 1 punch. Your friend Dan.

your wife posted those W.C.Fields pics of you Dan!

You going on tour soon?

you could at least post a scan of a card on there!:o