PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Meeting Date and Time

williamcohon
05-18-2009, 07:44 AM
We will have a Seattle area meeting at 1:30, on Saturday afternoon, June 13, at my house in Shoreline. You are invited. I will provide refreshments.

Please bring 10-12 of your favorite cards. It should be great fun to see the scope of interests, and to get to know some of our fellow collectors.

Please let me know if you can make it. That way I can send you a map, and have the right amount of food and drink.

williamcohon
06-10-2009, 07:49 AM
As the date approaches, I would like to know how many plan to attend. That way I can do refreshments and chairs appropriately. Perhaps you would be good enough to send me an email if you can make it.

Thanks. And I look forward to seeing you and your favorite cards on Saturday.

E93
06-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I am scheduled to give a talk in Portland on Saturday. Hopefully next time.
JimB

williamcohon
06-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I hope the talk goes well. And yes, we'll look forward to seeing you next time.

williamcohon
06-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Well, in the end, only four could attend: Andrew, Larry, my friend Randy, and me. But we were well equipped with vintage cards, and we took turns presenting our favorites.

The time passed quickly, and we agreed that we would like to get together again, probably in the fall.

drc
06-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry I couldn't make this one. The one I hosted had 4 people also. We'll try and break the record for the next one. Actually, a handful of people is often better for a chat than 30 anyway.