PDA

View Full Version : Quick B/S/T question

skybar
05-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I can't seem to find a way to edit the title on a B/S/T listing...is it possible.

When I hit "edit"...I get the text box to change the text, but see no way to alter the title of the post. Any insights?

Thanks,

Shawn

3-2-count
05-09-2009, 08:19 AM
I see this post received no reply's so I thought I'd bump it since I am having the same issue. If anyone knows the solution if you could please chime in it
would be appreciated.
Thank you,

Leon
05-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I don't know of a way to edit a title yet.....I can't edit mine or anyone elses....or at least I have not seen how to do it...this can be one of the things we can look into...I don't know of a solution right now..

3-2-count
05-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks Leon. Thought it might be another example of me just being computer illiterate. :confused:

skybar
05-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Rats...

Oh well, it is a nice feature to be able to change things to SOLD or whatnot in the title.

Also, I've yet to figure out how long images are stored that are uploaded directly to the forum.

Shawn

Jim VB
05-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Skybar,

I'm not 100% sure but I thought I remembered reading somewhere that each user had a limit as to how many images they could download (50 maybe???) and that after that, they would start to self delete.

Matt will know.

Kotton King
05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Here's how you do it:

Click on the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post.

When your edit screen comes up, in the lower right corner you will see a "save" "go advanced" and "cancel" button.

Click on "go advanced"

Now you can edit the title of your thread.

If you're still having trouble let me know.

Leon
05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Matt and the other guys really did most of the technical stuff on the board in the set up and initial operation. That being said my guess is that there is a size limit to each person's picture folder. If Matt doesn't have the answer whenever he gets back on the board I will find out. I doubt it would be the quantity of pictures that would be the limit as much as the size limit in total. (but I am not sure):confused:

edited to add a thanks to Eric for the tip above

Kotton King
05-09-2009, 01:21 PM
No problem.....glad I could help.

Kotton King
05-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Deleted: Double post.

3-2-count
05-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Eric,
Thanks buddy. That did the trick. ;)

Matt
05-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Looks like Eric answered the question about editing the title. As far as how long do the pictures stay in your album for; I believe they stay there as long as you are a member.