PDA

View Full Version : OT/ I have some extra great seats to a Yankees game

Northviewcats
05-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

Sorry if this is off topic, but it may be of interest to one of our Yankees' fan in the New York area.

My wife and I bought four tickets to two games at Yankees Stadium and planned to take my parents. Unfortunately, my parents are too sick to travel, so we have to go alone, and I now have two extra tickets for the May 15th and the May 16th game against the Twins. If anyone would like to purchase the extra two tickets from me at face value I would be willing to sell them. The seats are in the Delta Sky360 Suite Section 221B, Row 3. They are great seats behind home plate. They also have free parking passes that go with them. The tickets are $100.00 each ticket and I would sell them for either game or both. Here is a link to the photos of the tickets. TICKETS ARE TAKEN. THANKS.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m10/northviewcats/001-82.jpg

Please email me if interested.

Joe

Leon
05-03-2009, 06:57 PM
House rules...time is of the essence on this request so I don't mind you putting it here. I am sure we won't make a habit of it...I think we have a "move thread" feature now too :cool:

yanks12025
05-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Joe,
Do you have any tickets in the same seats for any of these games, 5/20,5/21, 6/2 and 6/3. If you do and if they are for sale can you email me at
boblee89@yahoo.com

Northviewcats
05-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks Leon for letting me post the tickets on the main forum. My aged parents were worried that we were going to have to waste the tickets. I told them I was sure I could sell them on game day outside the park, but I'm happy that another board member can use them.

Best wishes,

Joe

Leon
05-04-2009, 03:28 PM
I am very happy this worked out for you. I think of our forum as family and if we can help family out it just can't be a bad thing.....each case is different and I don't expect to have to "moderate" these kind of things too much. Also, if you aren't an every day poster you really shouldn't be doing off topics...per the rules (which probably need to be updated)....kind regards:)