PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft cashback at 14% today.................................

Archive
04-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Posted By: <b>JB</b><p>For those looking to save a little...............go to live.com type in Wii, then click on the Wii ebay link and you should see the banner at the top of the ebay page. Yes, you must hit a BIN and use Paypal, also you must have a microsoft live account which you can also get at live.com.<br><br>JB

Archive
04-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Robert Klevens</b><p>Thanks, it was only 8% yesterday.

Archive
04-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Posted By: <b>JohnnyH</b><p>Thanks !! I just tried it out and it worked, for anyone looking at some BIN it only takes a few extra steps to get a nice refund coming to you.

Archive
04-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Posted By: <b>Jimmy Leiderman</b><p>Thanks for the update.

Archive
04-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I guess they raised it to 14% last night. I managed to find a copy of the Old Judge book on ebay and save $17.50 on it.

Archive
04-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark Anderson</b><p>Anyone else having problems? Been trying this since yesterday morning, and it always pulls up the 14% ebay offer, but when I click the link to ebay it never gives me the Cashback &quot;bar&quot; on the page. Tried all sorts of things and can't get it to work this time. Not sure if the program was down or just something on my end? (I have only used it once this year so have not come close to maxing out the dollar cap or number of uses.) Driving me crazy as I'm trying to get one specific item with this before someone else grabs it!