PDA

View Full Version : Ooops! need help w/ 1921 E121 Series of 80 set

Archive
04-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Posted By: <b>Ron Diamond</b><p>I never added my Hoyt to my wall hanging with my E121 set. Not sure were I put my Hoyt card. I will pay DOUBLE of the PSA Market report for a PSA graded Hoyt, PSA 5 or better. I suspect the card is in my bank vault, but, I don't think it is a 5....last memory it would get a 4. So, I suspect I need help to upgrade. Thanks to anyone. PS: I'm always looking to upgrade my set. It hasn't been off the wall in at least 10 years...I purchased about 85 cards at one time from a guy that was turned away from a table at a San Francisco show....ALL the major stars were there!!!! But, I would like to buy 6's or better if available. I have most of the 7's and 8's registered. Help is ALWAYS appreciated...no man is an island. Especially if he is disabled! Thanks to all. Best of health to all of you that miss being a young teenager and having a bat and glove in your hands again. A female is easy to come by...youth is a bit evasive.

Archive
04-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Nice story but we have a place for Buy/Sell/Trade requests. Please use that area from now on unless there is some extraordinary situation (I am not sure this is one of those). If you have any questions about this you may email me or post the question here. Thanks for adhering to our policies. It makes the board run a little smoother. ...regards