PDA

View Full Version : OT- Ebay

Archive
04-18-2009, 09:52 AM
Posted By: <b>Randall</b><p>I just got this email from a seller, is this correct or is he full of crap:<br><br>We will be shipping out the item on Monday.<br>As soon as you receive the item, please leave feedback accordingly. Apparently PayPal has changed their policies so I cannot receive the money until you leave positive feedback, or 21 days after the payment has been sent to me. <br>

Archive
04-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>I have heard of Paypal doing that to certain sellers who have had problems in the past. Perhaps that is the case here. (Is this seller named &quot;Steve&quot;?)

Archive
04-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Posted By: <b>Randall</b><p>No, the seller has had only 30 transactions with 100%. I have won a three items from him in the past without any problems.

Archive
04-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Posted By: <b>D. Bergin</b><p>I've heard of Paypal doing this to some sellers. It may depend on their DSR's, how active they are, which categories they are listing in.....etc..<br><br><br>

Archive
04-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Jerry Hrechka</b><p> PayPal is doing this to sellers who do not meet certain minimum thresholds.<br><br>When you get the item, if you are happy with it, give him the PF so the hold on his money is released.

Archive
04-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>So if Keith Olbermann wins something from you does paypal just keep the money?

Archive
04-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>The seller can also prove delivery with a DC or Signature<br>and that too will release his funds.<br><br> <br><br>Not the Steve mentioned above, I think.<br>

Archive
04-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>Decidely not the same &quot;Steve&quot;!