PDA

View Full Version : T225 Back Variations

Archive
03-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>Ok so in my quest to get all the Abe Attell cards and my lack of paying attention to backs with this set I have ended up with 3 different backs so far and I am wondering if there are more and which are rarer then the others<br /><br />Surbrug Co with Boxer Stats<br />Surbrug Co without any stats and the text in larger font<br />Khedivial Co with Stats.<br /><br />Is there a Khedivial without stats? Any others? <br /><br />SGC did not list these differently on the slabs, but I am going to send them back as I think they should be labeled seperately.<br /><br />Thoughts..<br /><br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />James G<br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
03-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Posted By: <b>Brent Butcher</b><p>James, there are 10 different back configurations that I know of as I am currently trying to complete a master set.<br /><br />Surbrug, Khedival and Khedivial being the main backs.<br /><br />Surbrug<br />Surbrug Fact 57<br />Surbrug Fact 57 w/stats<br />Surbrug Fact 348<br />Surbrug Fact 348 w/stats<br /><br />Khedival<br />Khedival Fact 57<br />Khedival Fact 348<br /><br />Khedivial<br />Khedivial Fact 348<br /><br />There maybe a Khedivial Fact 57 as well I just haven't seen one. <br /><br />As far as I know all back configurations can be completed in set form(25 cards).<br /><br />If anyone has a group in vg or better I'd be interested. I need the help in this monster challenge...<br /><br /><br />

Archive
03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Randy</b><p>Hi Brett, I'm working on a master set also. There does exist the Khedivial Factory No. 57, I have (11) of them so they are probably not too tough - keep looking. I'm debating as to whether or not to consider the blank backs to be part of the master set.<br /><br />Randy<br />