PDA

View Full Version : Any 1941 Play Ball Experts Out There?

Archive
01-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott L</b><p>If there are and you're willing to help me out with some of your expertise please shoot me an e-mail. It would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Scott

Archive
01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Posted By: <b>Anthony N.</b><p>One of my favorite sets, and one I've been upgrading constantly for a few years. Why not post your questions here, get a variety of opinions, and help educate everyone?<br /><br />

Archive
01-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott L</b><p>Hi Anthony<br />I am moving ahead with selling my collection (I think I remember buying my Heinrich off of you1) which can be seen in the link below. My questions were really related to current pricing:<br /><br />1) What are reasonable asking prices on the commons?<br />2) Are there any tougher commons in my set that I should ask for a little more on?<br />3) If I were to price the lot as a whole what % of SMR would be a resonable asking price?<br /><br />It's been awhile since I collected the set and embarassingly I don't have much record of what I paid for the cards.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />Scott<br /><br /><a href="http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=52955&alltime=yes&requesttimeout=9999&rank=none&tied=0" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/display_cards.chtml?rsetid=52955&alltime=yes&requesttimeout=9999&rank=none&tied=0</a>

Archive
01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott Mt. Joy</b><p>I would check VCP and you should be able to get an idea of what they are selling for.

Archive
01-22-2008, 08:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>First of all.....you should have posted this thread in the Pre-War section.....and, you still can.<br /><br />Like Anthony N., I'm always upgrading my set. As a consequence, I've completed 4 - 1941 Play ball sets. I have found<br /> Babe Dahlgren, Dolph Camilli, and Vince DiMaggio to be tougher than other cards in this set.<br /><br />TED Z